“Dream Vacation Solitaire” game is a cards game to play alone, as you sure guess from its name, but it’s different from other games alike since it has thirty-in-one solitaire games which is great in order not to get bored any soon. If you like playing cards and you are alone at the moment, go ahead and try this game out to see if you like it. If you are asking yourself why to play cards on the computer instead of using real cards, there are several answers that come up to my mind. For example, if you are a laptop user, you can play during a trip or a waiting room without the need of carrying a deck with you.
So, let’s quickly list the solitaire collection:
1. Klondike 1
2. Blind Alleys
6. Eight off.
7. Old clock.
11. Sea towers.
12. Klondike 3.
13. Spider easy.
19. Spider Tarantula.
20. Spider Black.
23. Big Forty.
25. East heaven.
26. The rest from 26 to 30 are locked at the beginning.
All thirty solitaire games offer a thorough explanation of how to play in the beginning, unless you have deactivated this option. The basic in-game options and commands are the same for the whole collection. Some of the solitaire are foundation building type and other discard type.
When you enter the game, you’ll be asked to choose a player name. Once you’re done with that, you’ll be reaching the Main Menu, with the following options:
- Vacation: to start playing the game in the adventure mode, in which you go playing several solitaire of different types during your journey.
- Classic: to start playing the game in the quick play mode, in which you choose what kind of solitaire you want to play from the full list.
- Change Player: you can create several profiles to share your game with family and friends.
- Options: you can set the music volume, sound volume, and full screen.
- Credits, High Score and Exit: no further explanation required.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About system requirements, here’s a list for you to check out:
• Windows XP/Vista
• DirectX 8.1
• CPU: Celeron 667 MHz
• RAM: 64Mb
• Video: 16Mb AGP
• About 40Mb free disk space
- Easy to learn how to play the game using the help
- Affordable price
- Thirty games in one
- Only available in English
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network is not supported